Hobby Maxia Van
Premium camper van featuring our “hygge” design
Luxury meets cosiness. Scandinavian “hygge” meets German innovation: the MAXIA VAN is the new premium class among camper vans. Built on a VW Crafter chassis, it features the same design as the rest of the Hobby MAXIA range.
Perfectly coordinated colour schemes, lavish furnishings and a modern design: the MAXIA VAN is reminiscent of a stylish holiday home. The interior design alone makes it clear that Hobby’s new camper van is targeted at those who attach importance to the finer things in life and a touch of luxury.
|Engine||177 hp / 8-speed Automatic transmission|
|Gross vehicle weight||3,500 kg (standard) / 3,880 kg (optional)|
|Overall length||6,836 mm|
|Overall width||2,040 mm|
|Interior headroom||2,050 mm (super-high roof)|
|Bed size, single beds||1,990 x 860 mm / 1,990 x 860 mm|
|Number of people when driving||2 for 3,500 kg / 4 for 3,850 kg (optional)|
|Number of Berths||2 + 1 cab bed|
You can watch this YouTube video directly on our website. Please note that personal data (e.g. IP address) will be transmitted to YouTube. Data protection
Hobby Maxia Van 680 ET
In addition to practical cabinets with storage space for the on-board technology, drawers and compartments, the multifunctional rear section of the VAN also has room for the two pull-out, 11-kg gas bottles. The well-designed kitchen units, such as the 90-litre compressor refrigerator, the hob/sink combination with a 2-burner hob and electric ignition, are also sure to impress. The kitchen also includes a fold-out worktop extension and kitchen drawers with push lock and soft-close mechanisms. Another feature is the slide-out bench seat, which can not only be moved forwards and sideways, but is also extremely ergonomic and equipped with three-point seat belts.
- VW Crafter chassis with 177 hp / 8-speed automatic transmission
- VW Driver’s Assistance Pack, VW Light & Sight Pack
- 90-litre, double-hinged compressor refrigerator
- Gas hob and sink made from robust stainless steel
Sleeping area and washroom
- Compact washroom with integrated shower
- Slatted frame system GOODSIDE®, foldable
- Premium cold foam mattresses, overall dimensions: 2,000 x 1,720 mm
Home is where the heart is – with a view of the open road
Light walnut wood, graphite grey wall units, white overhead cabinets and the flair of the open-plan de-sign; the elegant interior of the MAXIA VAN is a dream come true for anyone who’s fallen in love with the simple Scandinavian design style. The grey, V-Flex, felt-effect lining for the roof and side walls as well as the modern cabinet doors also contribute to this feeling of cosiness. What’s more, thanks to the super-high roof, the van also boasts a comfortable interior headroom of 2 m.
Everything on board for connoisseurs
The well-designed kitchen units, such as the 90-litre compressor refrigerator, the hob/sink combination with a 2-burner hob and electric ignition, are also sure to impress. The kitchen also includes a fold-out worktop extension and kitchen drawers with push lock and soft-close mechanisms.
Perfect for streaming and working on the move
CAMPERNET provides you with a fast Internet connection, even when on the road. The perfect and modern all-in-one system consisting of a router and a powerful, external roof aerial means that you can stream, surf or even do a bit of work, even when travelling to places with poor network coverage. What’s more, the WLAN network generated by the system guarantees a reliable and secure connection with all of the end devices in and around your vehicle – just like at home.
- Private, secure and reliably strong WLAN network in and around your camper van
- Easy to set up using an intuitive web application
- All-in-one kit consisting of a router, WLAN booster and powerful roof aerial
- Better reception performance than a mobile phone hotspot or mobile routers
- 2 SIM card slots for different contracts (e.g. secondary SIM card from your network operator or a pre-paid SIM card for low rates abroad)
- 3 LAN connections available (e.g. for a smart TV, computer/laptop, etc.)